Big Cat Carolinas chooses the best production method for your order and thus will select between screen-printing and digital-printing to complete your order. Both methods result in the same, 7-10 year lifespan. Factors which are considered are quantity, number of colors, complexity of artwork, lead time required, cost, availability, etc.
- Traditional method of sign production which requires a pull or print for each color.
- Used more often for larger quantities, 1-3 colors, and simple artwork.
- Durable and great quality. 7-10 year lifespan.
- Vibrant, individual or "spot" colors using 3M inks.
- Newer method of sign production which prints the image, all colors at once.
- Used more often for smaller quantities, multiple colors, images, and/or complex artwork.
- Outstanding print quality that lasts! 7-10 year lifespan.
- Consistent, repeatable color using 3M, UV inks. Beautiful and durable!
- Vibrant, captivating color and near-photographic quality.
- LED ?Cool? curing, uses light, not heat, to improve resistance to damage, weather, and abrasion.