Big Cat Carolinas chooses the best production method for your order and thus will select between screen-printing and digital-printing to complete your order. Both methods result in the same, 7-10 year lifespan. Factors which are considered are quantity, number of colors, complexity of artwork, lead time required, cost, availability, etc.
- Traditional method of sign production which requires a pull or print for each color.
- Used more often for larger quantities, 1-3 colors, and simple artwork.
- Durable and great quality. 7-10 year lifespan.
- Vibrant, individual or "spot" colors using 3M inks.
- Newer method of sign production which prints the image, all colors at once.
- Used more often for smaller quantities, multiple colors, images, and/or complex artwork.
- Outstanding print quality that lasts! 7-10 year lifespan.
- Consistent, repeatable color using 3M, UV inks. Beautiful and durable!
- Vibrant, captivating color and near-photographic quality.
- LED �Cool� curing, uses light, not heat, to improve resistance to damage, weather, and abrasion.
- Quality inks - the same type DOT uses, 7-10+ years longevity without fading
- Select from traditional .080 aluminum or lightweight PolyMetal
- Select from common sizes specific to this sign
- Select from multiple reflective or non-reflective options
- Select from standard hole placement options
- Select overlaminate for added protection from exposure to the elements (10+ years outdoor lifespan with overlaminate; many years indoors, especially out of direct sunlight)
Finding what you need?
Select the category and theme of the sign you are seeking and then select from multiple wording and other options in the drop-down menus. What may look to be one sign may actually offer many different options of wording to choose from. If you do not find the signs you are looking for on this site, you can create your own signs using our Custom Sign Templates. If you need further help, email us so we may assist you.