These attractive Buckle-Up signs are widely used and posted at exits of parking lots. Especially useful at school and government parking lots.
Buckling Up and wearing seat belts are the most effective lifesavers in automobile accidents. It is widely known that wearing seat belts reduces serious crash-related injuries and deaths by about half. Seat belts save about 15,000 lives per year.
Big Cat's Buckle Up signs inform and remind motorists that wearing a seat belt is required by law. Our signs have a superior design and appearance while at the same time exhibiting eye-catching and patriotic colors. They are reflective, making them more easily seen in all conditions, and as required by local, state, and federal regulations. These signs are made with quality inks, have pre-punched holes (choose placement) and come with an overlaminate for added protection, if you choose.
Big Cat's Buckle Up signs are the perfect solution for any type of business, organization, school system, or government entity.
Note, Big Cat Carolinas chooses the best production method for your order and thus will select between screen-printing and digital-printing to complete your order. Both methods result in the same, 7-10 year lifespan. Factors which are considered are quantity, number of colors, complexity of artwork, lead time required, cost, availability, etc.
- Traditional method of sign production which requires a pull or print for each color.
- Used more often for larger quantities, 1-3 colors, and simple artwork.
- Durable and great quality. 7-10 year lifespan.
- Vibrant, individual or "spot" colors using 3M inks.
- Newer method of sign production which prints the image, all colors at once.
- Used more often for smaller quantities, multiple colors, images, and/or complex artwork.
- Outstanding print quality that lasts! 7-10 year lifespan.
- Consistent, repeatable color using 3M, UV inks. Beautiful and durable!
- Vibrant, captivating color and near-photographic quality.
- LED Cool-curing, uses light, not heat, to improve resistance to damage, weather, and abrasion.