Metal Rip Current warning signs from Big Cat Carolinas is the perfect info-graphic solution for local government and private entities to caution beachgoers and swimmers about the potential for deadly rip currents. Inform them of the U.S. Lifeguard Association's approved steps for escaping a Rip.
Our visually appealing and superior designs are eye-catching and bilingual - so they reach to our nation's two largest spoken languages (English and Spanish) all in one sign. All of our Rip Currents signs are covered with overlaminate for added protection against the extreme elements along the coastlines and extend the lifespan of the sign. Select from our various sizes, materials, and quantity discounts to meet your budget.
Big Cat Carolinas chooses the best production method for your order and thus will select between screen-printing and digital-printing to complete your order. Both methods result in the same, 7-10 year lifespan. Factors which are considered are quantity, number of colors, complexity of artwork, lead time required, cost, availability, etc.
- Traditional method of sign production which requires a pull or print for each color.
- Used more often for larger quantities, 1-3 colors, and simple artwork.
- Durable and great quality. 7-10 year lifespan.
- Vibrant, individual or "spot" colors using 3M inks.
- Newer method of sign production which prints the image, all colors at once.
- Used more often for smaller quantities, multiple colors, images, and/or complex artwork.
- Outstanding print quality that lasts! 7-10 year lifespan.
- Consistent, repeatable color using 3M, UV inks. Beautiful and durable!
- Vibrant, captivating color and near-photographic quality.
- LED Cool-curing, uses light, not heat, to improve resistance to damage, weather, and abrasion.